Tuesday, March 31, 2015

sol march 31 DONE AT LAST!!!!!

I am finally done with this misery. MARCH IS OVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I am so happy for this to be finished.  No more late nights because I forgot my slice until the last minute (that happened at least five times). I am sooooooooo glad this is over. I wish I could say I never have to do this again but I also have march next year to look forward to ( sigh). For everyone who will be stuck with me next year can we agree to create a petition or something against it. Just something that will prevent this misery from taking place again. Ok I am hungry so I am going to go get something to eat... so yeah... happy last slice everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I disagree completely. I thoroughly enjoyed the SOLC, but I can see why you didn't. Nice final slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay done! I would probably do it next year though.

    ReplyDelete