Tuesday, March 3, 2015

book blog march 3rd 3/31


This week I read Hope Was Here. It's about a girl named Hope who moves to Westconsin to work with her aunt Addie at The Stairways Diner. Hope thinks that this will be just another move (her and her aunt move around constantly for working reasons) that is until there cancer stricken boss and friend G.T. decides to run for mayor. Now Hope is tied not only in her new job but in town politics. Will she be able to manage? 
I liked this book. It is not my favorite book but I did like it. I would recommend this to people who do not want to read anything that serious but want a good book.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a good book, maybe I'll read it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your reviewed because i was thinking of reading it but I didn't know what it was about. Now I have a little bit more to go on. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete