Saturday, March 21, 2015

sol march 21

WARNING: this slice is random and kind of confusing

"Oh crap" I say " I forgot to write my slice"
" Ill grab the computer" Lena says
She returns with her computer in hand. She opens it up and turns it on.
"So what are you going to write your slice about" She says
" I'll write it about this very moment" I reply
She raises an eyebrow
"Ok then..."
The Lena goes off into the corner whispering death threats to her apponents in clash of clans. She has asked me to not write that last part which of course I will. The Lena is now rolling her eyes at me for writing this. She is now shrugging and saying she doesn't care. The Lena is returning to her iPhone to play frogger, no not frogger, she informs me, crossy road, which is a rip off of frogger. I kinda suck at frogger that's ok I can still kick butt in Mario Kart. The Lena has informed she is hungry, a feeling which I share. The Lena is screaming no because her high score for has "died in a hole." Now Lena is banging phone on the ground she because died her video game. Its almost dinner now so I will be leaving. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. That was random, I liked it though. You actually wrote a 'slice' of your life :)

    ReplyDelete