Monday, March 9, 2015

sol march 9th

"Well be leaving in just a minute let me just go say goodbye too...oh hey you I haven't seen you in..." 
I sat in the corner, I have always felt awkward at weddings. You have relatives you don't even remember, talking about how cute of a baby you where and how much you've grown. Then you are forced to (shiver) socialize. 
I walk outside. Its nice out, its warm with a slight breeze and very sunny. I walk down the steps and go sit by the edge of the fountain. I look around to see if anyone is nearby, nobody is so I pop open my book and start reading. 
I dive into the world of detective Michel Bennant whom is trying to catch a killer while keep his hectic family from spinning out of control. It's not a good book and I know this, The characters are badly developed, the killer is obvious, but at least it will occupy my focus until we can finally go. I sit out by the fountain my legs folded to my side reading for the next hour until we can leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment