Monday, March 23, 2015

Sol march 23

My head hurts
My body aches
My foot is numb
My hands shake
I will use every excuse it takes
Just please don't take me to Karate
My neck is sore
My knee is bleeding
Its such a bore
And the kids are annoying
I will scream and claw, scratch, gnaw
If you force me into Karate
I have a lot of work
My blood sugar is low
I am going berserk
Please don't make me go
I am giving you a mean look
It won't really help much
I guess I can read my book
I can't believe that you made me go to... Karate


2 comments:

  1. I like the poem. I hate when you just want to relax after school, but you can't because of something you have to go to. Nice slice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much! It has so many awesome lines and qualities! I love the flow and rhyme and all of it.

    ReplyDelete