Saturday, March 14, 2015

sol march 14

WARNING this is a ramble  if you don't like it then I'm sorry
I want to listen to music, but at the same time my head phones are upstairs and I don't want to go dig through my room to find them. Plus music is distracting and what I really need to do is finish my slice. GRRRRR. Why can't this end so I can  go on youtube for half an hour or go play Mario Kart. We got the new version last weekend and it is extremely addicting. My brother is pissed off that I an taking over his wii but he'll get over it. I am tempted to stop what I am doing and finish it later. Haha nope. I unfortunately can't trust myself to do that because I know that I will probably never get this done if I don't do it now. I kinda hungry. Maybe I should go get something to eat. I could make one of my microwave souflee thingyies...
yes 
no 
yes
no
maybe 
yes
I have returned with a microwave souflee thingy by my side. Its vanilla with chocolate and frozen berries ( more like exfrozen berries) mixed in. mmmmmmm chocolate and frozen berries. Oh Homer Simpson you are so quotable. Well I think my slice is almost long enough, so for your entertainment I added a bit about how my slice is just about long enough... also a quote from Homer Simpson



2 comments:

  1. I like your ramble (you actually made it interesting). That souflee thingy sounds really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now want a souflee thingy. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete