Sunday, March 29, 2015

sol march 29

"Princesses always eat doughnuts" Gigi says
"But the princess has already had two doughnuts" Jessica says
Jessica is a close friend of the family. We are visiting her and her family in Charleston SC for break.
"But mommy" Gigi says
Gigi is wearing a princess dress and a tiara. The dress is pink with a blue bow and ruffles. With her dress Gigi is wearing a paper crown colored in with purple, blue, and pink crayon. She is holding her "royal scepter" in one hand and in the other she is holding her kitty.
"Gigi" I say "How about instead we go to the park"
"Ok" She says sulking off into her stroller, her plastic heels clicking as she passed
We walk to the park. My dad and Butler ( Gigi's dad) walk up ahead talking about there brackets in basketball. Gigi, Jessica, Carson, my mom, and I walk behind them my mom and Jessica talking while Carson and I walk beside them. We eventually arrive at the park. Gigi runs out of her stroller into towards the slide while I go grab a bench to sit down on near by. I sit down and lean back and close my eyes and stay like that until we have to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment