Thursday, March 19, 2015

SOL March 19

No…
Not this…
Anything but this…
I look at my ipad a look of horror on my face, I look away from the ipad at Domino who is sitting next to me expecting a treat. I cant believe this is happening, why me, and why of all times now. I look back at the ipad to see the two ugliest, most despicable, worst word I have ever seen.
NO CONNECTION
Oh the horror…
I put my ipad down on the couch and start pacing back and forth. Oh the agony, Oh the tragedy, oh the boredom. What if I was reduced to actually doing something productive, like walking the dog, or going outside, being productive, or shudder…doing homework.
I disconnect and reconnect but it is no use, It won’t work. The worst part is that I was watching Glee and I was left on a HUGE cliffhanger. Also I have my slice of life due later… but that’s not as important.
 I decide to take a break from my “very important dilemma” to make myself a snack, and by snack I mean a microwave cake souflee thingy and a batch of cookies. As I fold the pecans into the white mixture ( I am making forget me nots) and take a handful of a chocolate chips and toss them in. I realize that I need to figure out the nutritional information so I pull up google and look up carbs in ¼ cup of chocolate chips…wait a minute.,, google… wifi!!!

I pull up Netflix as quickly as I can to find that it works! I click glee as I put the cookies on a sheet and continue my binge watching activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment