Tuesday, April 7, 2015

book blog


This week I read Define Normal by Julie Anne Peters. It is about a girl named Antonia. For extra credit Antonia takes up the job of being a peer counselor for Jasmine Luthor. Jasmine or Jazz, appears rude, rebellious, and the exact opposite of Antonia. Antonia at first is miserable, but after awhile learns that people are not always what they seem. This book was pretty good. I enjoyed the idea and the author did a nice job showing the connection between these two. I do feel like it was missing something although I don't know exactly what. I feel like the author didn't really go as deep into it as she could have. Overall this was a great book and I  would recommend this to most people in my class. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thoughtful review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a great book when I read it last year. Great review!

    ReplyDelete