Wednesday, March 5, 2014

sol 5/31

 I stare at the empty page and watch the black line blink, as if to taunt me.
You gonna do something huh, or are you just going sit there?
I bite my lip in frustration. I type a sentence and then delete it. Than a paragraph then delete it.
"Screw it" I throw my pen and walk away.
After I post my blog I am told it's too short.
I stare at the blinking line again
haha your stuck with me again so what are you going to write, or are you just going to stare at me you dumb cow
I look over at the sub next to me
"So what are you going to write, how about your feelings"
I close my eyes and clench my teeth and think
I look at the time
2:10
great an excuse to leave. I stand up click the update button and walk away.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making it a bit longer, Sloan. I do like the idea of writing about not knowing what to write about. Very meta. I do actually really understand the frustration of not knowing what to write or how to start writing. It is not a super great feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I hate when this happens. It hasn't happened recently, but it has before and I know exactly how you feel and you really did a great job of writing about it in a slice. ;)

    ReplyDelete