Tuesday, March 11, 2014

sol 11/31

I wield my axe in hand looking into his red eyes.
those are the eyes that killed everyone I love
I smile as I raise my axe.
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I wake up grumpy I watch as my alarm clock buzzes
great prank Carson
my little brother has just got into playing pranks which is annoying because the "pranks" are all on me.
I slap my alarm clock and push it away. I hear it shatter on the floor.
serves it right for waking me up
then I realize it's Wensday
joy spainish
I know it's good for me to learn a new language and all that but waking up an hour earlier isn't worth it.
I look at the time.
3:25
alright then
I set my alarm for 6:00 and slip back under the covers and leisurely slip back to sleep.
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I wake up and look at the time.
6:00
another ten minutes would end the world.
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I look up to turn off my alarm and I realize its just my mom saying
"Sloan get up your late for spainish!"

2 comments:

  1. Love that you capture your frustration/feelings about your clock, and about your brother's pranks. Enjoy the use of the BEEPS!

    ReplyDelete