Wednesday, March 19, 2014

sol 19/31

"Jaws isn't a horror movie, its hardly even scary"
I look at this in the youtube comment section under a movie review of Jaws.
I take a deep breath and try to calm myself down.
then I start to write.
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JAWS ISN'T A HORROR MOVIE YOU PIG. YOU COULD NEVER CREATE SOMETHING WITH SO MUCH DEPTH IF YOU DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO IT."
I sigh and delete this comment.
I take a deep breath and decide to click on the next video
then I see the next comment 
"and that quinn character is so annoying"
command z
and I continue my rant.
by the end this is what I have
"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT JAWS ISN'T A HORROR MOVIE YOU PIG. YOU COULD NEVER CREATE SOMETHING WITH SO MUCH DEPTH IF YOU DEDICATED YOUR LIFE TO IT.
QUIN IS THE BEST CHARECTER IN THE MOVIE YOU IDIOT. AND THE MUSIC IS THE BEST MUSIC IN THE HORROR MOVIE GENRE. HOW DARE YOU INSULT SOMETHING THAT WILL SURPASS ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER CREATED."
I contemplate this for one more minute than add to the end
"sorry for the rant I had to get it out of my system"
post

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta vent.
    But maybe not on a youtube comment section. Hm. Still a good slice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sloan. I love how passionate you get about things you care about. This felt like a real slice of your life and I can totally picture you yelling those words while you wrote them. I agree with Rachel, vent here, not on youtube comments :)

    ReplyDelete