Wednesday, March 26, 2014

sol 26/31 princess wars part 1

So earlier today I was scrolling the internet and something interesting came up: a disney princess bracket. I had to fill one out and now I have decided to post my thoughts on how the battle would roll out. So lets start.

Cinderella vs Merida

Battle: I imagine the fight would go something like this. Cinderella calls upon her furry friends (classic disney princess move) Merida shoots her in the face or Merida asks her mom to maul her. Game, set, match.

Winner: Merida

Mulan vs Jasmine

Battle: I think that Jasmine would first send her tiger to maul Mulan. Mulan would either cut the tiger in half or send her dragon to set the tiger on fire. From there the dragon would burn Jasmine to death or Mulan cuts her in half.

Winner: Mulan

Belle vs Pocohontes

Battle: Pocohontes draws an arrow to shoot Belle. Belle summons Beast, Pocohontes can't kill any animal (she made an deal with her tribe plus she probably a vegetarian but then again aren't all disney princesses) and sadly Beast mauls her.

Winner: Belle

Anna vs Daisy Duck

Battle: Anna calls her boyfriend to stab it, heck even Olaf could kill Daisy Duck. Her boyfriend kills it. Game, set, match.

Winner: Anna

Belle vs Anna

Battle: Beast mauls Anna.

Winner: Belle

Belle vs Mulan

Battle: Belle has beast Maul Mulan, Beast gets either Blade or Blaze from Mulan. Mulan walks over to Belle and stabs her.

Winner: Mulan


I hope you enjoyed my fight I will do this tommarrow too, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment