Sunday, March 23, 2014

sol 23/31

Silence of the lambs Review
Last night I watched silence of lambs with my grandparents ( and no this was there idea) and here is my  review from 3 points in the movie and my overall review as the third.

1. First I see a girl who is a going through obstacle course without anybody acomponing her. My guess is that in the next five minutes. Nope I am wrong, here we are introduced to our main character Clarice Starling( played by Jodie Foster), a student training to become a agent of the FBI, and is told she must interview the mysterious and dangerous serial killer, Dr Hannibal Lecter ( played by Anthony Hopkins) who would eat his victims.

2. Now Clarice is searching for Buffalo Bill the gruesome serial whom kidnaps his victims keeps the hostage and the skins them, with the help of Hannibal. Hannibal helping Clarice by giving her riddle like hints 

Review: Overall I loved this movie. It had a lot of suspense and was cleverly written. But my favorite person was by far Hannibal. Anthony Hopkins was spectacular in his role, he gave Hannibal a clever aspect and made her fearful yet likable. If Hannibal wasn't a crazy psychopath who eats people I would worship him. I do wish we could chat longer, but... I'm having an old friend for dinner. Bye ~ Hannibal Lector

3 comments:

  1. It's easy to like a good actor who plays such a heinous criminal, but remember the criminal may not be as charming as Anthony Hopkins, i.e. don't judge any book by its cover. It was a good movie, I agree, but scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you seem to be writing the review during the blog. I think it's always important for people to know the "It puts the lotion in the basket" reference. Glad you watch it with family because it's a scary movie. I agree that Hopkins and Foster are amazing in this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably won't watch the movie though because I don't like scary movies. Good job with your review though!

    ReplyDelete