Thursday, March 13, 2014

13/31/ love song rant

I am guessing at one time or another you've a heard or love song one time or another, on the radio, off the internet, or you've bought one from iTunes. I will agree that this does not apply to all love songs some are original and have some meaning to them. But a lot of love songs are pointless pity holes (Taylor Swift) that are put to a good tune so you buy them of iTunes and that artist can make millions of some dumb rant about how horrible or hot there love interest is. For example if someone came up to you and said
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,But here's my number,So call me, maybe
And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe

If I were you I would probably leave as soon as I could. 
I do not think that all love songs should be shunned but the one that are dumb and have no meaning like this one:
We are never ever ever getting back together,
We are never ever ever getting back together,
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever

(seriously Taylor if anyone is ever going to take you seriously you have to quit writing songs as pointless as this)

1 comment:

  1. ok so I totally disagree for a lots of reasons that I'll tell you but it is a good point to bring up.

    ReplyDelete