Wednesday, March 12, 2014

sol 12/31

I hear the door ring and jump up ready to open it. The doorbell annoyingly chimes three more times and I know it's time for me to run I grab my laptop my charger and my book and run downstairs. I run into the exercise room that my dad asked for because he was going on a "diet" so now it's my hiding spot. I often use it to do homework, watch TV, and last and best of all hide from my evil cousin. As I open my laptop I hear the front door pulled open and hear her saying hi and asking where I am well the rest of her family let's themselves in and make themselves comfortable.
I hear her calling my name and walking around upstairs. I smile because I know she won't come down here she scared to death, all I had to do was tell her saw a mouse down here once for her to be terrified. I put my headphones back on and press play to the movie I was watching. I laugh because I know she would hate watching Top Gun with me and probably make me watch something dumb like
Barbie and her mermaid friends save the fairy princesses of unicornlandia
I smile as Tom cruse get promoted and they high five I don't see Alice walk in.
"Hey girl, how's it going I brought some movies lets ditch this place and watch them"
I give her a fake smile
" I would love too but I am watching Top Gun maybe later" I say
" OMG your the worst cousin ever. I hate you and like when that movie made 1960 whatever."
"1986" I say gritting my teeth
" Well anyways its a loser movie now lets watch something fun like… oh I know Barbie a Mermaid Tail"
I don't want to watch your dumb barbie a mermaid tail for the 33rd time I want to watch Top Gun alone without YOU
" Sure but don't you think thats a little old"
"Oh it never gets old you'll see"
ten minutes into the movie and I am wishing that the computer will go up into flames.
I get up fed up and start to walk away.
" Where are you going?"
"To get popcorn" I say not turning around
"Well hurry back she's about to turn into a mermaid"
at this point one thought is on my mind
RUN


No comments:

Post a Comment