Sunday, March 30, 2014

sol 30/31

I lay in my bed. Not wanting to get up to deal with the horrors and complications of breakfast, but not wanting to stay in my spot because by now I am awake. I log on to my computer scroll through my email. I look at the time
8:21
I peak through my shutters and look out at the street. I watch as people walk to school in small clumps. I am sick today, so but I don't have much to do. I open up my computer again a watch Family Guy on the disk that my dad gave to me on my birthday. 
I personally think the show is dumb and horribly written, but hey sometimes it gives a good laugh. 
An half hour ticks by. I pause the show and look at the time
8:53
I know I should start my slice of life soon, but by the time I get on the computer I will have found an excuse to not do so, plus I don't have any ideas.
Maybe I should just nap awhile.
By the time I wake up I will have at least one idea.
Maybe I could write about my dream
if I have a dream
I will probably do that... 

No comments:

Post a Comment