Friday, January 30, 2015

sol

No. This is the worst thing that could happen. I am screwed. 
"Mom the Wi Fi is down again!"
I am at least 90% sure I have Spanish work due tomorrow, and me being, well me, I put it off until the last minute. 
"Just do your work Sloan"
"I can't"
"Figure it out"
"My work is online"
 "... try reconnecting"
"Already did" 
"Which network"
"Tried both"
"Just do what you can"
I am panicing. I decide to try read to pass the time, but it is impossible to focus with something like this hanging over me. I have already missed a lot of assignments I can't afford to miss another. I decide to google ways to relive stress. I don't find anything very helpful.
wait...I have google! The Wifi is back!
I quickly pull up my work. Anticipating the worst, then I see the two best words that can ever be said by a teacher. 
No homework
thank god

2 comments:

  1. This does sound very stressful, having something out of your control controlling what you can and cannot do. I think that you wrote this Slice well, using dialogue to help tell the story. I'm glad you ended up getting back the internets and no homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loose Wi-Fi. I totally feel your stress!

    ReplyDelete