Wednesday, January 21, 2015

snow sol

" I swear to god the are planning my murder"
"They're not that bad"
"This one is missing an eye"
"Just put her towards the back of the tree"
"It's creepy"
"It's a tradition"
My parents continue to argue. Ever since I can remember my family (on my mom side) has decorated our christmas with dolls. It's a strange way of doing things but you get used to it. I pick up Princess Diana wrapped in bubble wrap. I put her off to side to put up later, another habit my family has is putting the couples together. Princess Diana is on the coffee table next to Anne of Cleves, Henry the 8th, and Romeo.
"Sloan"
"Yes"
"Can you go outside with your brother"
"Sure"
I Walk over to the mud room and pull on my snow pants, parka, boots, and gloves. My brother looks over at me eagerly. I open the door to leave.
"She's missing a arm
"It's covered by the cape"
"No its not"
I feel a burst of cold air. The snow has covered everything.
SPLAT
I see the reminisce of a snow on the brick below me. My brother looks at me with a sinister grin. I run towards him and push into the the snow. He pulls me down with him. I grab some nearby snow and shove it in his face.
This goes on for about an hour. By now we have established bases. I doge behind a snow covered bush while my brother attacks me with snowballs.
"Sloan, Carson, Lunch time"
The snow balls stop. My brother looks at me.
"Truce" I say
"For Now" He responds

No comments:

Post a Comment