Thursday, January 15, 2015

sol

blink


blink


blink

I am staring at my empty page. I am to tiered to think of anything remotely creative. I just want to go to bed, but I have to finish my slice of life first, so I stay awake. The later I stay up the more tiered I get and the less ideas I can think of, so on and so forth.

blink


blink


blink


I stare at the cursor taunting me, the more I stare the more tiered I become, the more tiered I become the more grumpy I get, the more grumpy I get the more I hate that stupid cursor.

blink


blink


blink


Music might help. Praying for inspiration I open grooveshark in another tab. Grooveshark is this weird website with free songs that has become my go to for anything music related. Click liked songs just to see what comes on. I start to hear the intro to High Way to Hell. After about five minutes I realize I am procrastinating. So I go back to blogger.

I am greeted by a blank page and a blinking black cursor.





I hate Writing

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used the spacing and the "blink" to add to the feeling of the slice of life. Good job.

    ReplyDelete