Friday, January 23, 2015

sol

3
2
1
"Chuck it!" everyone screams.
With the summer breeze toying with my hair, and the stars shining down on my face, I throw the can as far as possible.It's not really a can just a bunch of duct tape wrapped around a soda bottle. I contemplate this as I jump into the back of the  Greeer's pick up truck. Brittany is sitting behind me. This had been the first time this year we had seen each other and it felt good to be together again.
We peek out of the truck bed at my brother in the middle of the circle. As time passes we hear our friends get called out.
"Mary Jane behind the oak tree"
"Skip behind the grey toyota"
"Anna in the bushes"
In this time we have developed a plan.Brittany runs in front of my brother in my hoodie while I sneak up behind him kick the can.

No comments:

Post a Comment