Thursday, April 16, 2015

ode

Ode to butter coffee

Oh butter coffee so sweet and tasty
Your creamy brown color makes me smile
With your creamy fabulousness you have earned a place in my heart
How can you be so simple yet so delicious
How can you make a disgusting sounding mixture taste like heaven
I wonder...
The day I found you my life made a turn for the better...or is it the butter
I remember the day I first tasted butter coffee..,
At first it sounded disgusting and like a horrible idea, but later I found out how wrong I was
Until then I hated the idea of mixing the already great taste of coffee with anything else but milk and sugar
That day I learned that there is one thing better then normal coffee... buttered coffee
I mixed the coconut oil, milk, and melted butter in a blender expecting some thing bad
I poured the coffee into the blender and added ice cringing as I turned on the blender.
I poured the brown creamy mixture into a small glass and took a sip
It was great but it was missing something
Out of the pantry I grabbed vanilla and stevia
I measured 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla and mixed it in
I then put some stevia in
1 drop
2 drop
3 drops
I drank the mixture
I knew then I had found magic
Oh buttered coffee how great you are
I hope that you fill my mornings with joy forever

No comments:

Post a Comment