Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Alligant

Alligant is the last book in the Divergent series. I personally loved the book but I hated the end because it is very unsatisfying. The Divergent series is set in the future were there are five factions that represent a honorable quality.   For each faction there are certain jobs clothes ect. Tris the main character is a Divergent which means she is immune to simulations and serums which are used often in there society. In Alligant Tris discovers that the city she has called home for years is an experiment funded by what is technically the government. I did not like this book very much so I would only recommend this to people who are reading the divergent series.

1 comment:

  1. I heard a slightly similar review from Kam of this book. What was it that made it a "bad" read? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete