Sunday, November 30, 2014

thanksgiving sol

Music...I love you. I sit with my back against the wall of the restaurant look out at the lake. I hum to my music and look out on the lake. Avoiding relatives can be so relaxing. Well less of avoiding more of taking a break from my relatives. I love my family but I feel like they take a lot of energy. I close my eyes and start to drift off into a food coma when...
"RAAAAAAAA"
"AAAHH"
I got tumbling down the hill screaming my head off. I finally stop and look up. 
My cousin Heston sits at the top laughing like a hyena.
"I got you" He says and continues laughing
I get up dust myself off. My mom is going to kill my for the grass stains but I'll get over it. I walk but up the hill in search for a missing shoe and earring. Heston still is bent over laughing. I roll my eyes, pick up my shoe, and push him over and keep searching for my earring. I hope I find it before we leave.

1 comment:

  1. I like the part when you say Heaton is laughing like a hyena. Also what happened to the beauty pageant? Why didn't you do your SOL on that?

    ReplyDelete