Friday, May 22, 2015

Sol

I take in my surroundings. After crawling over a seat and out of the back row, and finally pulling my back pack out from between the seats, I look around. I see two big cabins across the street with smaller ones lined up on either side. After Elizabeth talks to us and I grab a bunk, I run toward the sound of the waves. There was a small wall separating us from the beach. I excitedly hopped over it and ran. People where squealing and laughing as they soaked there feet into the water. I run to join them. The water was cold but refreshing. I laugh and jump over the waves and completely soaked. I can't wait for this trip.

2 comments:

  1. #square{
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
    background: blue;
    }

    ReplyDelete

  2. #square{
    width: 20px;
    height: 20px;
    background: red;
    }

    ReplyDelete