Monday, May 18, 2015

cress



This week I read Cress. It is the third book in the lunar chronicles series and I would recommend reading the books in order. I put a url to another review of the book below. I really like this series. It is basically a bunch of futuristic fairytales mashed together.
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11235712-cinder
WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS
Cress has been trapped in a satellite since she was a little girl. She works for the evil Queen Levana, who has been keeping her alive to help hack the computers of and spy on there enemies. She is rescued from her satellite from Linh Cinder and her friends, and now is a wanted criminal in the middle of the start of a intergalactic war.
I liked this book it was interesting, clever, and was a great addition to the series. I would recommend this book to everyone in our class who is willing to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment