Tuesday, December 30, 2014

hospitalized christmas

Twice in a row I have been hospitalized on christmas. Both in the middle of a vacation. I look around the room. It is white with little animals painted on it. I am awkwardly positioned in a crib with a broken bar which means it's next to impossible to get out. There is a twin bed across from the crib for my mom that looks equally as comfortable. There are bright yellow curtains with animals on it that I think is trying to give the room a cheery feel but acaully makes it worse. No matter how hard people try it is impossible for hospitals to not be depressing. I get bored and decide to draw in my journal. I cant go back to bed anyway so why not.
My New Years Resolution: Don't go to a hospital next year

3 comments:

  1. What happened? Are you doing alright Sloan? I hope you are out soon and finish your winter break on a healthy note. - Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloan, are you ok? Are you out of the hospital? I am so sorry that at least part of your break was pretty crummy. Hope you are feeling better and that they have set you free from the awkward crib bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I was just looking on Google plus and I saw this! R u okay? That sounds like it sucks.

    ReplyDelete