Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Out of the easy

This week I read a book called out of the easy by Ruta Sepetys. It is about an eighteen year old girl named Josie, who lives in the french quarter. Her mother is a prostitute and Josie works at her mother's brothel as a cleaning women. I am not quite sure I can describe the plot for this book, I am not even sure if it has one, ( which keep in mind is not always a bad thing). But I have to say that this book is very well written and is easy to get sucked in to. I would recommend this book to anyone more so girls than boys, also if you are going to read this book keep in mind that it has mature themes.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really good book. Some people say that its not that great but it is good to see a second opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an awesome book. What is your TBR list?

    ReplyDelete