Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Client

The Client Part 1

by John Grisham

I have not finished this book yet but so far so good. The Client is about a boy who finds out a little to much then he should, He is soon thrown between law enforcement and the mob. I am on page 195 so I am not half way but I am close ( The book is 566 pages). I love the back and forth between the FBI and the Mob because it makes a problem that does not have a clear solution which is very in teresting for the reader. I so far would reccomend this book to people who want a good adventure and love clever tricks.

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book. Also it must have been crazy in Bolder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloan,
    I look forward to hearing what you think of the book when you finish. I have read other books by Grisham and enjoyed them. You might enjoy The Testament by Grisham. It is one of his better books.

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting. I'll check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it a 2 week book? I think it sounds awesome, but I don't read that genre very often. I will put it on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete