Sunday, February 8, 2015

sol

"I wanna watch TV"
I have been babysitting her for an hour and already I wanna blow my brains out. 
"That's fine Alice but first we need to clean up the dolls"
"But I might wanna play with them later"
"I don't care we have to clean up first"
"FINE! We'll play dolls then"
" I didn't..."
"I said ok!"
I can't yell at her all though the urge is strong, this is because if I do my She will tell my Aunt who will tell my Mom and then I will get in trouble. Alice gives me the role Laura the evil neighbor who is trying to kill Angie, the good guy who lives in a pink frilly house, with a pink car, and a pink dog. 
I look down at Laura .  Her hand is missing and her hair has nail polish in it. She is wearing a black furry vest with a pink and purple dress. I feel a bit of pity, if I was surrounded by that much pink I think I would probably become homicidal maniac too.
"Alright I am done now"
"Ok then lets clean up"
"UGH! Really?"
"Yup"
"Fine"
This is followed by another UGH as she starts throwing the barbies in the bin, one by one. Every three seconds or so she gives me the death stare, and then continues angrily throwing the dolls ing the bin. When she is about halfway through she stops.
"This is so unfair"
"Life is unfair"
"No its not"
"Well then I am just unfair then huh"
"Yes you are" 
She starts throwing the dolls ing again until I hear the front door open.
Freedom at last

2 comments:

  1. Ugh that does NOT sound like fun. I'm sorry that your day with your cousin sucked, and Nice Slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound annoying. I liked your slice of Life though.

    ReplyDelete