Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Aviary

I honestly didn't like this book. Maybe it was to young for me or maybe I don't like the tone it's written in but I don't like it. I think that if I was a little younger I could enjoy it more but at my age I don't enjoy it. The story is about a young girl who lives in a house with her mother an old widow and another servant. The old widow passes away but her husband left a sum of money to keep the house in prime condition in the case that there long lost son will return. Then it turns into a mystery to find what became of the son and by then I have already lost interest. I think I might have enjoyed this better at a younger age and with a more relatable lead but currently I find it exetremly boring.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds pretty weird and plotlessly boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this book two or three years ago, and I liked it then.

    ReplyDelete