Thursday, December 5, 2013

Poem



My cold hands turn on the radio. I flip through the stations listening to clips of songs untill I find the right one.
 Lately I've been
I've been losing sleep
dreaming about the things that we could be
but baby I've been I've been praying hard
said no more counting dollars we'll be counting
stars.
I love that song. It has a nice tune but what's with the baby part. Almost every song I have ever heard has baby in it. Why do people call the ones the love baby. "oh baby" or "I love you baby" after awhile it get stupid just like vampires.
 Vampire used to be cool and scary but now there sparkly hot shirtless guys it's they same thing with werewolves. I like what werewolves used to stand for. The idea of what they used to stand for: independence, strength, power. I am told that are some good old werewolf movies. I would like to watch them sometime.
I love old movies. They have beautiful music and something that movies today don't have. I love Hitchcock movies they best. they have great music and have the best plot twists although I have only seen 4. My favorite is Physco.
 Phsyco is about a women who takes money from her company and goes out into the world because she is unhappy with her life. She stays at a strange hotel and is murdered. Meanwhile her boyfriend and he sister are trying to find out what happened to her. There is a famous scene in the movie were the girl dies in the shower although i would watch at your own risk. I had nightmares about for three days.
Nightmares are so interesting, there so confusing but when ther in tour dreams they seem to make perfect sense. Like lets say say your running away from a giant toad and next thing you know your flying a gunship. I wish I could fly a gunship like the millenium falcon in Star Wars.
I have always wondered if Han Solo lived on that ship or he had a home on Tatooine.  I would hate to leave my home behind. I would miss my bookshelf, and my table, and my dolls i would hate to leave my dolls. I think that most of all I would miss my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment