Saturday, October 26, 2013

Coraline

Coraline
by Neil Gaiman
This book was a little bit young if you know what I mean. There were no real big problems that you would see in real life. This was a pretty good book but it would be much more enjoyable if I had read it a few years ago. This story is about a girl named Coraline who is ignored by her parents. Coraline finds a door that by day leads to a brick wall but by night it leads to a wonderful place full of wonder. There are performing rats, magnificent food, and most curious a mother that seems very interested with Coraline. I would recomend this book to readers 8-10 who are looking for a creepy halloween story.

5 comments:

  1. Performing Rats?
    Awesome!
    I might not like the fact that it is a little juvenile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the movie when I was little.....now I'm a little bit uneasy about reading the book. I might read it...sometime.....when I'm through all of the other books on my TBR list....that might not happen anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite. book. ever. i love all of the creepy details that Gaiman adds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have also seen the movie, and it was the scariest movie I had ever seen when I was little... I wonder what happened.

    ReplyDelete